Digitale Lösungen - schnell & einfach
We are looking for several experienced Linux Mainframe & Service Delivery Managers at our Munich location. Our well-known customer is one of the largest military companies on the market and offers the opportunity to work on an interesting project in a Linux environment.
You will be responsible for developing the main activities regarding the architecture of a portal and the corresponding development. In addition, you will implement and maintain intranet collaboration tools depending on the work package contracted. This guarantees you a varied field of activity and a great opportunity to use and prove your skills, especially in Natural & Adabas.
As a consulting company, we look forward to characters who take their chance and want to continuously develop their skills in exciting customers projects.
- Configuration management in the product suite NATURAL, NATURAL One, NATURAL SECURITY and PREDICT
- Verifications of the components of the architecture based on the detailed design of production systems
- Administration of ADABAS DB
- Deployment and improvement of the quality and speed of new program packages
- Provisioning of Batch Jobs in Linux environment
- Analysis and resolving customer’s service requests
- Deep knowledge of Adabas DB, Adabas & Natural
- Good technical understanding in the areas of Linux, especially ShellScripting
- Strong architecture and configuration skills of the required software
- Ability to define business requirements and create target-oriented solutions
- Proactive in customer relations by properly setting expectations
- Extensive experience working in IT and customers projects
- Experience with working in multinational environments successfully
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international flair
- Diverse development opportunities
- A familiar, collegial corporate culture and great team work
- Performance-based payment and bonus systems, incentives
Please use our application form for your application (approx. 5 minutes time invest). If you prefer to write us an email, you can also send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your point of contact is Ms. Teodora Vassileva (Head of HR) – Tel.: 089/680867-65.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com