Webseite sysberry-absc GmbH
Digitale Lösungen - schnell & einfach
We are looking for several experienced Oracle FMW Portal Support & Collaboration Services Managers for our Munich branch. Our well-known customer is one of the largest military companies on the market and offers the opportunity to work on an interesting project in the field of Oracle.
You will be responsible for developing solutions based on the collaboration and intranet functionality of Oracle Fusion Middleware. In addition, you will install and configurate various Oracle product on production systems according to business requirements. Also, our project includes the responsibility for developing all main activities regarding IDM (Oracle Identity Management) support services.
The project tasks guarantee you a varied field of activity and a great opportunity to use and prove your Oracle skills, especially in Oracle Fusion Middleware & Oracle Identity Management.
As a consulting company, we look forward to characters who take their chance and want to continuously develop their skills in exciting customers projects.
- Requirements management and creation of functional designs based on the collaboration and intranet functionality of Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Development of solution configuration with WebCenter Content, WebCenter Spaces customization, testing and implementation of solutions
- Maintenance of solutions already deployed in the Portal in relation to the areas of collaboration and Intranet
- Conduction of test assembly to ensure technical components are working properly once assembled for the implementation, development, execution and operations architecture and infrastructure
- Improvement of quality and speed for new developed systems
- Point of contact for complex issues like strategic analysis of the risks, benefits and opportunities of various solutions, as needed
- Responsible for IDM (OIM) Support Services: bug fixing related to OIM upgrades, checking components installed and solving errors in the Administration Console, OIM troubleshooting
- Sanity checks for all the components in the OIM infrastructure, including configuration parameters and customizations
- Implementation of Single Sign-on between SharePoint and Oracle
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware & Oracle Identity Management
- Good technical understanding in the area of Oracle architecture and configuration
- Ability to define complex business requirements and create target-oriented solutions
- Advanced Oracle WebCenter knowledge, especially Content
- Hands-on experience working with Oracle Identity Management (OIM)
- Proactive with customer relations by properly setting expectations
- Experience in IT / Business relationship management
- Ability to work in multinational environments and cross-functional teams successfully
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international flair
- Diverse development opportunities
- A familiar, collegial corporate culture and great team work
- Performance-based payment and bonus systems, incentives
Please use our application form for your application (approx. 5 minutes time invest). If you prefer to write us an email, you can also send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your point of contact is Ms. Teodora Vassileva (Head of HR) – Tel.: 089/680867-65.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com